Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good Blogs

I don't have a lot of time to read other blogs. I don't even have a lot of time to spend on keeping this one up to date, but. I do like to skiff through to the 'next blog' just taking pot luck on what I'll find. So it has to have an immediate impact to make me stop and look and read it properly. That why I like Lingo Slinger , she's always funny and to the point.

I came across Emerald Bile last night and I was rocking with laughter. Especially reading What The Fuck Is A Bagel! It reminded me of a time when I was stuck in this hotel in New York where they didn't serve you a decent plate of bacon, sausage and egg in the morning. All you got was coffee in a paper cup.. and bagels. After a while you just hate the things.

So then I found Twenty Major - Still Smoking In Irish Bars. It's a blog from the other side of Dublin from the one you'd be familiar with. I like it for the story-telling, and it's funny.

These people are good. I wish I was half as good. Anyway, if I can't be very creative right now, being a tad tired, I'll give credit where it's due and get the fuck out of here.

No comments: