Saturday, June 17, 2006

Whatever ...

... comes into my head in the next two minutes. I'm going over to Hvar today. It's apparently beautiful but then to me all islands are beautiful, especially all islands in the Adriatic. I'll hire a scooter and tool around and see where the spirit takes me. That's the joy of life isn't it? Not knowing what might be around the next corner. Or maybe it's a curse - not wanting what you have but always wanting something else which you can't quite see clearly but you know it's always going to be just out of reach.

Enough of this middle-aged angst which is so boring. I hope that Lingo Slinger did good at the poetry slam. Here's one from me:

Wait, get up a minute.
Where are you going?
I need a drink of water.
But we've not finished yet.
I'm too hot.
OK, bring me one too.

No comments: