Monday, June 19, 2006

It's All In The Mind

“Wait, get up a minute.” Said George.

Hank paused. He looked over at George and he could see the sweat running down his oil-stained face. Henry eased himself out from under the car giving George space to do the same.

“Where are you going?” Asked Hank.

George wiped his face with an oily rag.
”I need a drink of water.”

Hank looked at the transmission assembly lying on the trolley-jack, then he looked at the clock.
”But we've not finished yet.”

George started walking towards the office.
”I'm too hot.”

Hank sighed. We’ll never get this finished tonight, he thought.
"OK, bring me one too." He shouted.

I just thought I'd try that to tease you. What did your imagination tell you the poem in the previous post was all about? Well we know where Lingo Slinger's head was.

No comments: