Friday, December 23, 2005

TMA 04 History - Result! Yesss!


Well now gentle readers, I know you've all been on tenterhooks since I posted my script on Robespierre, my History TMA 04. I was too. I had to ask for a postponement I was so behind, and so last week-end I spent two days just hanging around my apartment in my shorts getting stuck in. And it's paid off. 74%! Is that not amazing. I am stunned. I can only presume one of two things, either (a) I am a genius or (b) the good Dr. Clench is so intoxicated with the holiday spirit that she is giving out presents to idiots like me. Since (a) is out of the question then it must be (b) - quod errat demonstrandum. Or maybe I'm a genius.

Can we keep up this momentum? Who knows, we shall find out in due course. Anyway I want you to do something for me. I've already had some kind comments from Straddle Pipping Reel, who is also doing this course. That was great, and by the way good luck to her (I think she's a her), so if you've had your mark for this TMA let me know how you got on. And even if you're doing something different in the OU let me know as well. Good luck and hope to hear from you in the comments part below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the link. I did the very same OU course a few years back and enjoyed it very much. Apart from the tutor who was one of the nastiest human beings I've ever come across. Since then I've done another two course and now have a diploma in Religious Studies which I plan to turn into a degree in Humanities with Religious and Classical Studies. Oddly the work seems to get easier as you go along. I think one of the problems with the Introduction to Humanities course is that you don't seem to spend long enough on a subject to get really involved. I always felt that I'd just got a grip on a unit and then had to move on.

west coaster said...

Thanks for the comments girls.
At the moment I cannot stir myself from post Christmas torpor, but the last of the chocolates is gone now so I will stir myself soon, and get on with the course. Hope SPReel does well.

west coaster said...

Sorry, SPReel,
I'm not paying attention. Not just torpor apparently - more like addled! I promise to do better in the New Year. :)