Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sheep!

I mean they are so boring, all they do is stand around all day nibbling grass. There's not an interesting thing to say about sheep, unless it's a recipe for a nicely cooked leg of lamb, washed down with a full bodied French red, say a St. Emillion 2002.

Anyway, dear readers, I have been looking for some feedback on this blog but despite the number of visits I get, admittedly not a huge number, there is a distinct lack of social intercourse. (saving your presence Lingo Slinger). Now I know that you readers of West Coast Ramblings are sophisticated, intelligent, people (otherwise you wouldn't be reading this, right!) with busy lives but I really would appreciate the odd comment or two just to be reassured that my modest output is mildly stimulating...Or not, now that I come to think of it.

If you believe that this blog is the most odious pile of shite that you have ever had the misfortune to come across then please say so. This will have the immediate effect of transforming my epistles into heavenly dissertations on the subjects which are closest to your hearts. How exactly this will come about I don't know but I'll think of something. Anyway it would relieve the tedium somewhat so don't be shy.

Trouble is, at the moment I am not (although I should be) heavily engaged with my Open University work. It's a rather deep study of the methodology of the study of history. Now I'm sure that most lively minded people would agree that history per se is interesting. If you are not interested in history then please leave. Fuck off! Go! Out! Begone! But (I know I've asked you this before - can you start a sentence with but?) the study of the methodology used by historians (please hang on - you have taken all this trouble to get here) is about as boring as going to mass. So the point I am making here (yes, yes, please get to it - a reader) is that I do not have enough material relating to the OU and therefore I need to tap the old brain cells to keep up the blog. Please help me out. What direction should I take with this - random ramblings - more poetry stuff - less introspection. Tell me.

No comments: