Saturday, July 29, 2006

Analyse This




















A is for asking - what's next?
B is for breast - me on yours, you in mine.
C is for careless - in both of its senses.
D is for don't - just don't.
E is for echo - echo.
F is for - who gives it?
G is for God or god.
H is for home - sleeping alone.
I is for ignorance - who cares?
J is for jealousy - mine not mine.
K is for kindness - it's all.
L is for lambs - of God or god.
M is for me - only me.
N is for normal - normally.
O is for open - openly.
P is for pen - and words - please come.
Q is for quick - being cut to the.
R is for resolve - I will, maybe.
S is for sex - sugar.
T is for tangled - tortured.
U is for under - an obligation.
V is for veneer - thin.
W is for wonder - if I can.
X is for ex - except I don't.
Y is for you - or you.
Z is for Zen - Ommm.

Acknowledging Lingo Slinger's idea

No comments: