Friday, May 12, 2006

What's Happening With The OU?

You might well ask. I'm back in old Dalmatia once more and have run out of time for the latest TMA. I did ask for an extension (again) and I fully intend to submit something. I've now got the weekend to get it done. The Swinging Sixties - Eng-ulland swings like a pendulum-doo, Bobbies on by-sickles two by two - and all that bollocks. We'll just have to give it a go, see what happens. Then the final TMA just when I've got a trip to Trieste coming up. Ohhh n-oooo!

2 comments:

bluefluff said...

How did the weekend go?
As for TMA 09, you can polish that one off in no time... doesn't have to interfere with your trip :-)
Been quite an experience, hasn't it?

west coaster said...

The weekend was good. Very busy. The good news is the good Dr. Matilda has granted me another extension so I've got another chance. Quite an experience? I should say so. Oh, you mean AZX103!