Monday, February 27, 2006

Long Time No Blog

Sorry for being so out of touch. My dear wife broke her wrist last week and I had to hurriedly return home to take care of the ironing. Anyways here I am back in Bonny Scotland (How about that rugby result by the way!).

Apart from this dismal news (she's on the mend though), the real good news is that I achieved another unbelievable 80% for TMA 06 Religious Studies. I wonder what has got into my tutor, the delightful nonogenarian, Dr. Matilda Clench. Frankly, I think she's losing it. All that single malt can't possibly be good for a body.

As for the next TMA, well I don't have a scooby doo once more and the reason is that, in my hurry to depart sunny Split, I have left the timetable back in my apartment. So if there is anyone out there who knows the details of TMA 07, perhaps he/she can email it to me.

No comments: